By supporting leaders one-on-one, facilitating group decision-making processes, and conducting high-quality research and analysis, we roll up our sleeves alongside our clients to:
Design and launch new organizations and initiatives
- Refined and launched a social impact strategy for Eventbrite, focused on tackling social isolation—an enormous public health challenge that only became worse during the pandemic (with ThinkForward Strategies).
- Guided Mosaic through shaping and activating a national grantmaking initiative for environmental funders and NGOs to collaborate in setting and pursuing shared priorities.
Refine and implement institutional and program strategy
- Created a plan for the Resources Legacy Fund on how to better align their environmental grantmaking strategy and practice with health equity (with OgilvieLabs).
- Developed an equity-centered food marketing research agenda for the Rudd Center for Food Policy and Health (with ThinkForward Strategies).
Align diverse stakeholders in pursuit of common agendas
- Facilitated the re-design of Philadelphia Water Department’s green infrastructure community advisory committee to ensure more inclusive and effective engagement (with re:focus partners).
- Led the Digital Trust Foundation board of directors – composed of a privacy advocate, a Facebook executive, and a neutral privacy expert – through setting a grantmaking strategy and awarding 40 grants in the digital privacy field.
Research, analyze, and craft innovative policies
- Identified strategic interventions for the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation to advance equitable enforcement of civil laws and policies after conducting a comprehensive field scan and systematic analysis (with ThinkForward Strategies).
- Created healthy eating and active living policy tools and advised grantees of the Oklahoma Tobacco Settlement Endowment Trust on their implementation.